IBAT | MBA – Masters of Business Administration (Part-time)
What will I gain from an MBA at IBAT College Dublin?
- You will gain strategic-thinking, critical analysis, and a ‘bigger picture’ understanding of Industry.
- New management skills and techniques to move towards increased responsibilities.
- Better communication and team building skills.
- Networking opportunities with candidates from other functional areas, companies, industries, regions and countries, enabling you to acquire a sharpened global vision.
- You will contribute at a higher level within your organization, thus improving career, promotion and salary prospects.
- The study tools and techniques adopted will help you develop and manage products, services and people that will be internationally competitive.
To be considered for the Master of Business Administration (MBA) postgraduate Masters Degree:
- Applicants should hold a minimum of a 2.2 honours degree, or an appropriate equivalent, i.e, a professional qualification from a recognised education Insitution in Ireland or abroad.
- Have an appropriate period of prior experiential learning and/or relevant experience in management or business related employment fields, or a related area/discipline/subject experience.This is normally equivalent to,or comparable with at least two years relevant experiential learning.This period is not prescriptive and will be interpreted flexibly as part of consideration for entry.
- Applicants who do not fully satisfy the general criteria will be considered and may be admitted if they are able to demonstrate that they are capable of successfully undertaking and completing the programme at the required standard and are able to contribute to fully and benefit from the learning experiences delivered within the programme.
- Students who have qualifications from overseas will be subject to checks. IBAT College uses a number of comparision systems, such as NARIC and the NQAI Qualifications Recognition system, to compare and establish equivalency of international awards.
- An IELTS score of 6.0 or equivalent is required for non-native English speakers with at least a 5.5 in all components.
If you are interested in applying for the MBA but unsure if you meet the entry requirements, contact one of our MBA advisors for assistance.
All candidates have the right to a fair, valid and reliable procedure for the allocation of places. This includes ensuring that applicants have appropriate information and advice about the programme and the qualification and that the qualification will meet their needs. The College will take appropriate steps to assess each applicants’ potential and make a professional judgement about their ability to successfully complete the programme of study and achieve the qualification. This assessment will take account of the supports available to the learner during their programme of study and any specific support that might be necessary. The IBAT College Dublin ‘Recognition of Prior Learning’ policy applies to both standard and non-standard applications.